Need urgent housing?
If you are in immediate danger Call 000.
Are you homeless or at risk of homelessness?
Free 24 hour phone line. Someone will take your call to get you help nearby. If after hours, they will refer you to the Salvation Army Crisis Services.
Are you escaping family violence?
Free 24 hour phone line. Someone will take your call from Safe Steps Family Violence Response Centre.
- About HousingVic
- Your information
- Contacts & help
- Forms & guides
- 2022 Victorian Public Housing Resident Survey
- A new lease on public housing
- Celebrate International Women’s Day by choosing your health
- Celebrating our social housing champions
- Help for public housing renters affected by recent floods
- Pets are now allowed in rentals
- Residential Tenancy Changes
- Who blooms in your community?
- Changes to water service charges
- Keep us updated
- Centrelink's Confirmation eServices
- NDIS contacts and help
- Contact a housing office
- Crisis & emergency accommodation
- Housing options finder
- Social housing
- Private rental
- Movable units
- Supported accommodation
- Home ownership
Help with renting
- RentAssist bond loan
- Commonwealth Rent Assistance
- Financial help for private renters
- Support for private renters
- Get rental advice
- Your rights and responsibilities
- What you pay
- Maintenance and repairs
- Help for public housing renters
- Health and safety
- Jobs and training
- Getting involved and having your say
- Transfer and buy
- Moving out of your property
- Online services