Tenancy Plus support program

Last updated: 5 October 2017

The Tenancy Plus program can help you stay in housing.

About Tenancy Plus

Tenancy Plus used to be known as the Social Housing Advocacy Support Program (SHASP).

Tenancy Plus aims to prevent homelessness and support tenants to stay in housing.

Community housing tenants on the Victorian Housing Register are also eligible for help from Tenancy Plus.

Tenancy Plus support providers will work with you to create a support plan that is tailored to your needs and goals.

Support providers can also connect you to a range of other support services in your local area.

To find out more, contact your local housing office or contact a Tenancy Plus support provider.

Tenancy Plus support providers

Metropolitan Melbourne

Bayside Peninsula (excluding Franston)

Launch Housing

Phone: 9537 7888

Brimbank Melton

Salvation Army Social Housing and Support Network: SASHS Western

Phone: 9312 5799

Inner Eastern Melbourne

UnitingCare Harrison

Phone: 9871 8700

North Eastern Melbourne and Hume Moreland

Launch Housing

Phone: 9466 0100 or 1800 834 125 (free call)

Outer Eastern Melbourne

Uniting Wesley

Phone: 8870 4030

Southern Melbourne and Frankston


PHone: 9791 6111

Western Melbourne

Wombat Housing and Support Services

Phone: 8327 7222

Regional Victoria


Bethany Community Support

Phone: 5278 8122

Central Highlands

Child and Family Services

Phone: 5337 3333


Quantum Support Services

Phone: 5120 2000 or 1800 243 455 (free call)

Goulburn and Ovens Murray

Beyond Housing

Phone: 02 6055 9000

Loddon and Mallee

Housing Justice

Phone: 5445 0990 from Bendigo or 1800 450 990 from outside Bendigo

Western District

Brophy Family and Youth Services

Phone: 1300 276 749

Was this page useful?

Back to top