How to access HousingVic online services
- Go to the myGov website and sign in to your myGov account. If you don't have one, you'll need to create a myGov account (it should only take a few minutes)
- Open myGov's 'Services' section
- Pick 'HousingVic online services' – this will link it to your myGov account.
Log in to HousingVic Online Services
List of HousingVic online services
Victorian Housing Register
The Victorian Housing Register online application is now available in HousingVic online services. When you link your myGov account to HousingVic online services, you can:
- Apply for public and community housing
- View and save applications
- Apply for a transfer if you are already a Victorian social housing tenant.