HousingVic online services

Last updated: 18 June 2018

We're developing HousingVic online services that you can access securely using myGov.

About HousingVic online services

The Victorian Housing Register online application is now available in HousingVic online services.

When you link your myGov account to HousingVic online services, you can:

  • Apply for public and community housing
  • View and save applications
  • Apply for a transfer if you are already a Victorian social housing tenant.

How to link to HousingVic online services

  1. Go to the myGov website and sign in to your myGov account. If you don't have one, you'll need to create a myGov account (it should only take a few minutes)
  2. Open myGov's 'Services' section
  3. Pick 'HousingVic online services' – this will link it to your myGov account.

Now you can open HousingVic online services and select 'Victorian Housing Register application'.

Help and more information


Victorian Housing Register (VHR) application

Was this page useful?

Back to top