Contact us

Last updated: 16 March 2017

Call us

For general enquiries, call 1300 650 172 (local call in Victoria).

If you are interstate, overseas or on a mobile, please call (61 3) 9096 0000

For information on or access to our services, contact your local office during business hours.

See us in person

We have offices across Victoria. Your local office can help you find housing support and support for families, women, youth and people with a disability.

Our departmental website has location information for our offices, including office addresses, maps, contact details and accessibility information.

Write to us

For general enquiries, you can write to us at:

Department of Health & Human Services
50 Lonsdale Street
Melbourne  VIC  3000

Your local office can help you with more specific questions about our services.

Deaf, hearing impaired or speech impaired

Contact us through the National Relay Service.

TTY users

Ph: 133 677 then ask for 1300 650 172.

Speak and listen users

Ph: 1300 555 727 then ask for 1300 650 172.

Help with public housing maintenance

If you need any maintenance or repairs, contact the Housing Call Centre on 13 11 72.

If you speak a language other than English, the Public Housing Language Link can connect you to the housing call centre with an interpreter.

If you have a non-urgent repair (see Repair times to find out more), you can fill in the Report non-urgent repairs online form.

Contact a community housing organisation

For a list of community housing organisations and their contact details, go to the Housing Registrar website.

For a list of organisations by the area they have properties in, go to the Community Housing Federation website.

Give feedback

Anyone who wants to provide feedback is encouraged to contact their local Department of Health & Human Services office.

If you are not happy with the service you have received from us, start by talking to the people who managed your service request or application. Sometimes the problem can be resolved just by talking about it. See Feedback, complaints and appeals for more information.

If you have feedback about the website or see a mistake, please use the "Was this page useful?" form at the bottom of the page or email us.

Was this page useful?

Back to top